Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I randomly talk about Good Things That Make Designing More Fun. Enjoy it and leave a suggestion or a comment or two.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a big honking marker !!

It has been a while since I posted anything but this is worth breaking the silence.

Sharpies are awesome. No doubt.

However --- At a recent design charrette, Mike Taylor, AIA of DP3 Architects in Greenville whipped out the largest marker I  had ever seen -- the Sharpie Magnum. I was impressed and a little envious --  a typical male response. So, after the charrette I ordered a few for myself. 

They are great markers -- if you remember to use them in a well-ventilated space. They are strong in the odor department.

They lay down a thick, very opaque line and have a huge ink reservoir. This is the pen for bold lines and bold ideas.

Draw big !!




2 comments:

  1. You need a Big Pen to get to the Big Idea!
    I have personally seen the pen in action and am a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,

    I think mine is bigger than yours.

    ReplyDelete