Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I randomly talk about Good Things That Make Designing More Fun. Enjoy it and leave a suggestion or a comment or two.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

the kaddy. for real.

I am, I freely admit, a pen geek. I love pens. Thick ones. Thin ones. Black. Red. Green. But mostly black.


I am fickle though. Today I might be loyal to micros and tomorrow I am all about staedtlers. right now (see previous blog) I am loving some copics.... go figure.

I am most at ease when surrounded by them. So, I never like to not have a handful of them nearby -- just in case I get the urge to sketch or doodle or make a grocery list or something.

I have found the perfect little pen caddy. it is actually called a kokuyo kaddy. When you unzip it and fold down the sides it will stand up-right. well, most of the time anyway. It holds about 60 pens or pencils and has a little velcro thing in the top to hold spare leads, etc. I have two of them in my timbuktu right now -- both filled to capacity pretty much.

Of course anyone who loves pens must love sketchbooks. That is another subject for another time.

Bill.

PS -- My one pet peeve: Put the caps back on when you're done!!! Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment