Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I randomly talk about Good Things That Make Designing More Fun. Enjoy it and leave a suggestion or a comment or two.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

this is the first post

what things do you use in the office or at home that make designing more fun? where does your geekyness show itself? pens? pencils? sketchbooks? file folders? paper clips? with this blog I will highlight the things I love to have around when I am designing --- Good Things That Make Designing More Fun.

the first one is the Copic Multiliner SP pen. they feature a durable aluminum body and feel good in your hand. the ink is waterproof and pigment based, providing a consistent ink flow that makes drawing "more fun". they work great on trash paper and heavier stock as well. the really cool thing is all Multiliner SP pens are refillable and have replaceable nibs. so, for a couple of bucks its like having a new pen. they come in 9 point sizes from .03 to .70 and a brush.

they are available at lots of good art stores but I usually get mine at Sam Flax in Atlanta. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I happen to need my IPod when working - though I am not a "designer" I do write some and need MUSIC! and my laptop is a key component to my work space...also ummm perhaps some caffeine...in a porceline cup....please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like background noise (music or TV) and have on hand a spiral notebook for sketching pillows or drapes and writing down blog ideas.

    ReplyDelete